I have just a few more hours and graduation will be over...until April. But still it's a break! I have alot of nerves today about the Luncheon and getting everything ready for the convocation's tonight. I am feeling totally sick to my stomach. I hate getting nervous! I couldn't even eat my breakfast this morning, but i've had two glasses of 7-up.
I was talking to Natalie on Monday and thanked her for the pictures and i told her how much i think Dallin looks like her. And she told me that our mom pulled out her & my baby pictures and it was a toss up between us who he looks like. My neice Madison looked a bit like my pictures too when she was born, but now she looks SO much like my sister Carolyn. I hope my own kids will look like me, since my sisters kids look like me. :)
We got a package yesterday from my parents and then i picked up our package from my sister Carolyn this morning before they tried to bring it to the apartment again, when we aren' there. I was there just before they opened at 9am, and i was 6th in line and then more people came in after me. The post office has to hate this time of year!
Well, wish me luck in making it through today.
5 months ago
2 comments:
Good luck with graduation and the Holidays!
Whoohoo! It's after 4 there... you should be done soon. :)
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment