Friday, June 22, 2007

Charlee turns ONE

So our niece Charlee turned one last Sunday. We had a party for her last Saturday. I thought it's about time i put up some pictures of the big FIRST birthday party.


Charlee with her 1st birthday tiara.

Cousins, Karter & Charlee checking out the swimming pool conditions. Karter is 6 months older.

Charlee just having a fun time with the pool. Maybe she should get her suit on.


Charlee having a blast splashing in the water.

Singing "Happy Birthday" to Charlee.

Charlee enjoying her cupcake.

The cutest cupcakes I've ever seen. Shauna is SO creative!!!
A closer up view of the cupcakes.

Karter wearing the tiara...not so happy to be "a girl".

Jeff dunking Karter into the pool. Karter LOVED it. He was laughing so hard.

Karter really enjoyed letting the water out of the pool.


Karter trying to "hit" the pinata.
Lynn swinging as hard as he could...and TOTALLY missing. lol.
Jeff took a leg off the pinata.
I made a dent in the side, but nothing to be too proud about. lol.
Shauna decapitated the pinata. Body is flying through the air.

There is the head just hanging there.


We started pitching the body like a baseball. Kevin killed it good. Check out the candy flying.

Kevin & I with our friend Chad Barnes.

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Thanks for all the pictures. I cant wait to throw the big "1" birthday party for Kambria! Looks like you all had a great time!

Lindsey said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow.. those cupcakes are very cute! Killing a pinata is always fun...
And here is another time I hear the name Karter used (spelled different but that is ok)
;o)