OH! How i love this stuff...

but....it's SO not good for me. I have gone 3 days without a Soda!! GO ME GO ME GO ME!!! May not seem long for some people, but even a day with out it is a big step.
I was off soda for a good 8-9 months back in 2004-2005. Then we went on vacation...I've been back on it ever since. So sad. If i can make it over the weekend without one, that is a major bonus for me! Weekends i always seem to need a soda. Especially Sunday's. LOL.
8 comments:
Most days my husband has a pepsi for breakfast! He has gone without for a time too, but it is very accessible at work, and then he started up. He keeps saying that he is going to quit again, but we will have to see! I think that you are doing great. Keep up the good work!
I have to say GREAT job because I don't think I could, although I did make the change from regular to diet and prefer Coke Zero... I NEED my soda also. I need to follow your example.
Laurie - i feel SO much better when i am not on soda at all. go figure. YOU CAN DO IT! I made the switch back in 2004 to diet. That was a hard change, but helped totally with weight loss. Not all the sugar from regular soda.
It will be so good for your health and your self esteem when you have kicked the habit...good luck! You are going to do great!
You can live life without soda. I do. I can't imagine how hard that would be though if you're so used to it. I'm pretty hooked on toast. I could probably do with less toast in my life. . . :)
Yay for you! It's a hard thing to kick. Keep going!
You can do it!!!!
LOL! Steve is just as hooked on soda too. He drinks a 2-ltr like a bottle :/ But he's doing better, if he can cut down, I'm convinced anybody can! Good luck :)
Post a Comment