Thursday, September 11, 2008

California Christmas

YAY!!! Our vacation request has been approved! We are going to CA for Christmas this year! I better loose a lot of weight before we go cause we're gonna eat at In-n-Out like EVERYDAY!!!!

9 comments:

Karena said...

How exciting to be able to go home for Christmas. Now that the girls are getting older we stay at home. I miss the big family, but it wouldn't be the same without my mom anyways. I am sure that you will enjoy the time.

Heather said...

Ohhh... In-n-Out, you are making me jealous!

Shalece said...

Yay for you guys! How long will you get to be down? We'll meet you at in-n-out. haha

Kristy said...

Christmas at home is always the best. And in CA you don't have to worry about being cold. In-N-Out is the best!

Bonnie B. said...

Ooooooo...I love In & Out Burger. It's been soooo long since I've been there!

So excited for your new house!!

Bonnie Blad (do you remember me?)

Nat said...

I wish we could be there! Maybe next Christmas.

t.m. said...

Oh the weather, I'm a little jealous. You know me and the heat...we love each other.

Shar said...

In-N-Out. Nothing wrong with that.

I just saw your mom while I was in Redlands. She's so nice.

That's fun that you'll be going there for Christmas. It's a lot warmer there than in Idaho!

Love your new house! Put up some pictures of the inside and your paint job!

Pete & Leah said...

Mmmmmmmm In-n-out! Mmmmmmm!