Thursday, May 14, 2009

my b-day present...still waiting on...

So I've been waiting on my b-day present for about 4 weeks now. My blue Oakley's i bought in like 2001-2002 broke last summer. So i decided to send them in and get a replacement pair (with a discount-when i returned the broken ones to them). Well I've called seriously like 5 times since i mailed the box to them with my broken ones in it. Every time time i called they said they still hadn't received my box. Stupid me didn't get a tracking # thru USPS. Well...on my fifth call today i got the great news they they FINALLY got my box "registered" just two days ago! I sent it to them Priority on 4/16/09!!!

I am SO relieved that they have it and are processes my order. Lovely Vanessa today was super nice and helpful. I was ready to be mean. LOL. Especially since i was on hold for 12 mins! I am supposed to get an email with a tracking # when it gets shipped. Probably the beginning of next week!! YAY!!!

Here is a look at my soon to be NEW glasses...

3 comments:

James and Lauren said...

sweet! I cant believe you had glasses for that long... i lose about 4 pair a year.

Chele said...

love the glasses. Still so excited for you congrats!!!

Nat said...

Did u get your glasses yet? I want to see a picture.