Thursday, May 07, 2009

preliminary test results are in....

We have a (small) POSITIVE pregnancy test!!!!!

The numbers are low, but it's still SO EARLY.
(i won't be due till January 2010)

So i need to go in again on Monday to have another blood test to check to make sure that the numbers are increasing. If they are not then we worry about an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy.

WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!!

(seems so unreal)

CONTINUED PRAYERS ARE APPRECIATED. :)

20 comments:

t.m. said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!

James and Lauren said...

You know i am girl!!!!

Jen said...

This seriously brings tears to my eyes...such good news!!!

Jamie said...

Oh HAPPY DAY!!!!!! Congrats!

Megan said...

Congrats!!! That is VERY exciting news!

Shar said...

Yay! That is SUCH exciting news! Congrats!

Mary Beth said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you!

Chelle said...

YEAH!!!!! We are SO excited for you both. We will continue to pray for all three of you! So happy for you.

Heather said...

Yeeeee-haaaaaw! I'm sending some Idaho-style excitment your way!

Kristy said...

That is so EXCITING! I will keep praying that everything goes well. You guys deserve this.

Shalece said...

YAAAAAY!!!!!! You so deserve it, I couldn't be happier for you!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is SO exciting. We will pray that the numbers continue to increase and all goes well.

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for a update post and what great news! Let us know what happens Monday!! YAY!!!

Lindsey said...

WOOHOO!!! Congrats girl! I am so excited for you!

Shauna said...

We are praying that all goes well on Monday!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Kate said...

I went back and looked at my old journal- my beta with Brody was only 24, so you're doing great!

Jen said...

Congratulations!! We couldn't be happier for you both!

Emily said...

HOOOOORRRRRRAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!

Tanya said...

So awesome!!! I can't even imagine how you are feeling. I'm so happy for you guys.

Rebecca said...

I'm a little late I guess but CONGRATS! Miracles can happen!