Friday, May 29, 2009

ok news...

Well, we went to our appointment this morning in Boise. I was very anxious this morning. Tho very hopefully. We got called back pretty quick after arriving. The tech started the ultrasound and there in the WAY FAR UPPER right corner there is the sac. Just one. It was hard to get a good view of it with the "internal" u/s view...so we tried on top of the belly. Got a little better view. Still not great. I got even more anxious (& teary) and she was having a very hard time finding everything. She was concerned so she got the Doctor to come in and do a little viewing herself. So in comes Dr. Slater and she started taking a look. Sure enough the sac looks great, there's a yolk sac...but no heartbeat. It's measuring small tho...only 6wks 3days...when i should be 7 wks even. So the Doc said "it could be a late bloomer." So we have to go back next Friday morning and there should definitely be a heartbeat and it will be bigger so hopefully easier to see things. At this point the doctors says it's a 50/50 shot of being a viable pregnancy. If there is no heartbeat i will be devistated.

So here's to hoping we checked too early.

12 comments:

Jen said...

i'll be praying for you and the baby, as usual!

Shauna said...

We are praying so hard for you! We love you both so much and want this for you. I am in tears. Of everyone in the world, you guys deserve this!!

I know this Sunday is not fast Sunday but Lynn and I will be fasting and praying for you. I also invite anyone who reads this to fast and pray for you as well.

kahluakitty said...

I'm thinking about you, Jackie. Every day. Big hugs from the great white north!

Kate said...

Count me in on the fasting.

I'm so sorry, mama.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jackie, we're praying for you too!!

James and Lauren said...

You know im praying too! And im in on the fast too. I know there is a plan and that it will all work out how it is supposed to. But I just cant help praying this is your plan! You will be the best mom! I love you girl!

Shalece said...

Count us in on the fast, you have been through a lot and I can only pray that Heavenly Father will answer the prayers of all your friends and family on your behalf. Hang in there, we love you

Chele said...

you will be in my prayers my dear

Heather said...

how do you type a big SIGH? I'm thinking of you!

Karena said...

I will hope for the best and pray for you and the baby!

Rebecca said...

We're thinking and hoping for you too Jackie!

Wendy said...

Hey Jackie,

I've been reading all of your pregnancy posts and it feels like yesterday that we went through all of the ultrasounds and eventually "graduating!" Oh, I am really praying for this to happen for you guys! I was wondering what IUI is? Did you take clomid? Anyway, your number's look good and great job for not drinking the caffeene and for drinking all of the water! Happy late Birthday! How fun that you got kidnapped! I have to agree that I don't love being 31, but oh well! I don't think I'll love the older numbers each year, but at least we are all kids at heart! I am going to stay 18 forever!
See ya,
Wendy :)