Tuesday, October 23, 2007

busy busy

Kevin and I had a busy weekend. We got ALOT packed and organized this weekend. All that's really left is the Kitchen and our bedroom. Which i should be getting packed up this week, the kitchen mostly i could.

It was SO fantastic to have Kevin home this weekend. It's always so hard to say good-bye at the end of the weekend. Soon hopefully there will be no more good byes.

I talked to the kids buying our house and they think we will be closing on the sale of the house by the end of the week. THAT WOULD BE SO FANTASITC!!!! So we are just keeping our fingers crossed that that is really what's going to happen!

My replacement, Jeremy, started yesterday. She is going to be GREAT! She totally fits in at the office as well. Which is a BIG plus! I can be here with her for 3 weeks for training. Here's to hoping that all is done and taken care of with the house so i CAN be out of here sooner then 3 weeks!

Well, i need to get some work done because i have been out of the office ALL morning till 2pm. We were showing Jeremy around campus and introducing her to all the people that i deal with on campus for events and things.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Sounds like you got a lot accomplished! Hopefully all continues to go well. BIG JERKS is what CSI is!!! I am sorry about that one...but maybe something better will come your way!

Kristy said...

Good luck with the house and training the replacement. I think that's the first time I have heard the name Jeremy for a girl. Kind of cute. Sorry about the CSI job and good luck finding something better.