Our "exciting" adventures in small town Idaho.
...but what else would bored celebrities do?? ;)
give their excess money to people like ME that could use it for more importnant things! :)
That's Kelly Osborne, right? She actually looks better than her dog in this picture, which can't be said very often.
Yes, that is Kelly.
Hi Jackie,Tiff keeps me updated with all the changes in your life!Good Luck with everything.
Huh... funny thing is, the pug looks better than Kelly.
Seriously, I wish I had that much time to coordinate my outfits...
I have a hard time dressing Dallin most days. I do not have time to dress a dog! That is just a waste of time and money!
I totally agree with you. Can I tell you that your blogs totally make me laugh?! I really enjoy reading them.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
...but what else would bored celebrities do?? ;)
give their excess money to people like ME that could use it for more importnant things! :)
That's Kelly Osborne, right? She actually looks better than her dog in this picture, which can't be said very often.
Yes, that is Kelly.
Hi Jackie,
Tiff keeps me updated with all the changes in your life!
Good Luck with everything.
Huh... funny thing is, the pug looks better than Kelly.
Seriously, I wish I had that much time to coordinate my outfits...
I have a hard time dressing Dallin most days. I do not have time to dress a dog! That is just a waste of time and money!
I totally agree with you.
Can I tell you that your blogs totally make me laugh?! I really enjoy reading them.
Post a Comment