here are the results....

YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!!
So we go to the Physician's Immediate Care cause my ear was KILLING ME and yup sure enough its a middle ear infection. Joy! So he said even in early pregnancy it's OK to take amoxicillan. He also gave me ear drops to help with the pain. Which we filled both immediately. I don't think i would have made it thru the night last night if we didn't go see the Doc. So I've only taken one pill so far, I'll take on again here in a minute (after i eat something) but i am SO CONCERNED about taking amoxicillian. I've read on-line that it's OK, but still i don't want it to cause a miscarriage.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT TAKING IT???
16 comments:
Wow! Congrats! (on the positive pregnancy not the ear infection)
I just think it's so DANG exciting that you're going to have a baby!
Curse the ear infection!
YEA for you! I'm so happy for you!
I'm so sorry you aren't feeling good!! But I am so excited that another test came back positive!! YAY!!!
About the antibiotics...everywhere I've read it says that it's safe to take. But I totally know about how you feel scared taking it. Here's an article I found, maybe it will help you decide: http://www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-safe-to-take-antibiotics-during-pregnancy_1362964.bc
i hear ya girl! If you are worried call jeremy... he can reassure you and i trust him... :)
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! We are so excited! Now I am going to want to buy you tons of cute baby crap!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!! About the medicine I completely understand about not wanting to cause a mis-carriage. I was so worried that I was scared to take Tums for my heartburn!! But if the doc says it is ok then you should be fine. Holy crap I am soo excited. You will be in our prayers that everything goes well during your pregnancy!! I knew it was your time! We love you guys!!!
If the doctor gave the go ahead then do it. I'm sure he gave you a pretty low dose? You need to take care of the infection or that could have long reaching implications as well. So excited for your other test! I bet you can't wait to see how high your numbers are tomorrow. Take care!
Wow! I am so excited for you! I wouldn't worry about the antibiotics...I don't think the side affects would cause a miscarriage. Amoxicillin has been around long enough for docs to know its safe.
Congratulations Jackie! I'm so excited for you! I'm praying that everything goes well for you! I took amoxicillin with my last baby and everything turned out okay. Granted, I didn't have the fertility problems, but if the doctor says it's okay, go for it. Get your ear feeling better so you can fully enjoy the nausea and all the other wonderful side effects of pregnancy! You're gonna love it! :)
How exciting to find out that you are pregnant...especially near Mother's Day! I have really enjoyed reading your journey towards this goal on the blog, and hope that all goes well for you throughout this pregnancy!
I couldn't be happier for you! Miracles do happen :)
Hope you are feeling better, I would just take the medicine for the ear infetion, the dotors are usually so so careful about what you can take, so no sense suffering!
Soooooo happy for you!!
I am so happy for you guys on another positive pregnancy test. It was definately your turn. I don't blame you for being nervous about taking meds. You have every right to question the doctors. But it is important to get that ear infection taken care of.
CONGRATS!!!! I am SOOOOOO excited for you! if the doc says it is ok to take...then it is ok to take...he wouldn't tell you something bad to take that would hurt the baby! i am beside myself with joy for you!!!
Yeah!! Another positive, such good reassurance. Good luck with ear infection, blah!
I wouldn't but that is just me. I don't want to take any chances, even if they say its okay - I haven't put any antibiotics in me - I would just suffer. :)
Whoa! So exciting for you both!!! Now you are going to have a little one! I love your story, all the struggles and issues with infertility and now.....blessings!
Post a Comment