Monday, October 15, 2007

PICTURES GALORE!!!

OK, so a little info before we get to ALL the pictures.

We think we may have found a house. We technically found it out in Jerome. But Kevin doesn't really want to live in Jerome. But they build the same house in Twin Falls. SO...i think we need to call the Realtor and see what is the deal with the houses. I really think Kevin is leaning towards building in Twin. I could live in either place. Jerome really isn't that bad, it's just small.

Kevin's car needed a new part. I couldn't tell you the name of it, but it's a part that normally doesn't go bad. But seeing how the car is 20 years old, it's not surprising that it did. Jeff said we could get one off a car in a junk yard and it would last probably a few more years. Well Saturday morning they went and found one. As Jeff was cutting the piece off the car...it fell apart in his hands!!! So they called around to a few other junk yards, couldn't find it and so they ended up at the Honda dealership ordering a part. So that should be in tomorrow and hopefully fixed in time for him to come home this weekend. Good, cause i'm not driving out there again if i don't have too. We need to pack!!!

Barbara cleared up for me the whole "fit" that Karter through the night Karson got home. Karter was mad that Barbara wasn't in the kitchen having dinner with them (she was feeding Karson in the living room). So he finally calmed down when she came into the dining room. That's all it was. Nothing big.

OH! So i called the title company, they are still waiting on the lender to give them info on the people buying our house. They have EVERYTHING they need on my end. It's a bit frustrating. I should hear something today to see where the process is. UGH! I just want this done!!

Still nothing from CSI. No letter, email or phone call. Stupid people. What is their deal?!?!

OK...on to the pictures...

Kevin & Jeff laying the first tile piece in my in-laws kitchen. It took hours to figure out where to start, because the tiles are at an angle. Kevin got 4 blisters from drilling the tile board down.

Kevin & Jeff with a bigger chunk of tile down.

Kevin wiping down the tile. Jeff was messy. ;)

Jeff put himself into a corner. I think the plan was to climb out the window. But i think he just walked carefully on the tile. IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!

Shoshone Falls in Twin Falls. In the spring there is TONS MORE water going over the falls. I'll have to take some pictures in the spring to show you. Kevin took this picture. Nice huh?


Some boat docks in Twin Falls. Kevin took this one as well. Beautiful!

Karson Bryce Brown hooked up to oxygen and other things in the NICU on 10/6/07 (his birthday).

Karson with a smaller oxygen tube.

Jeff took big brother Karter in to see his new little brother Karson. I guess Karter just jabbered at him the whole time they were in there. It was cute (so i hear).

Barbara holding her new baby boy, Karson.

Proud Dad Jeff holding Karson.

I brought Karter into to see Barbara at the hospital. He fell asleep on the ride over. So he slept on her bed while she went into the NICU to see Karson. Being the big brother is hard work!

Jeff, Barbara & Karson. He is ready to go home!!!

Karson & Karter waiting to leave the hospital.

Karter giving Karson a kiss.

Karter was so excited to hold Karson. I think they will be the best of friends. :)

Barbara's friends gave them this little car. Karter LOVES it. So i had to get a picture of him in it in the Kitchen.

Barbara's Boys.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Those pictures Kevin took are great. I've only been to Twin once.

Maybe now that you'll be living there you can be my layover stop while I drive to Utah. Hee hee.

Jackie B. said...

Anytime Heather, anytime! :)

Eliza said...

Those pics are so good! Especially the boat docks! I loved it! Hopefully things start to move on the house soon, and good luck with finding the one you want in twin! or jerome...

nicole said...

Hey at least the car has lasted 20 years. Hopefully you get a house soon. Oh and for your friends little boy getting mad about his mom not eating with them because she was feeding her baby that happens at my house too.

Kate said...

Oh, I'm so glad Karson was able to come home without oxygen or monitors or any of that crap. It's such a pain. He's a cutie!

Jackie B. said...

He did have to use a a light thingy for 3 days for a bit of jaundice. but that is now gone too.